Thursday, March 22, 2012

Finally Back to it

Okay so my goals up there on the side have not been going so swimmingly.  I haven't really been working on them nor monitoring my progress on them as I had intended. But today I got back to the Jacob's ladder.  I managed 17 minutes on it again and with 8 of the minutes as intervals.  And I can tell you that last minute on there I just did not want to do it.  I would much rather have gotten off of it - but I pushed through and that is great.

I have committed myself to 2 more times before next Thursday.  Then 3 more times the following week.  So that should be a bit of a challenge as I have some out of town time and then also some time I will miss the chance because they are painting the fitness centre.  So hopefully I can figure out how to fit those 5 jaunts in there around all of that!

As for the pushups and the plank they are both definitely still needing a lot of work.  Although the wall pushups we did in pilates class the other day was definitely helpful - works those muscles in ways I never could with an actual push up on the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment