Monday, October 10, 2011

October Pictures and Thanksgiving Thoughts

This Thanksgiving was really great even if I didn't get in as much activity as I should have.  I did get in a good morning workout on Saturday and I "raced" with my little nephew up and down the block a few times on Sunday until we were both "pooped" out.  So while it could have been better activity wise it certainly could have been much worse.

Food wise it was reasonable. Some choices I don't make every day were in the mix.  And not really enough veggies.  But I was accountable for all the choices I made and for the most part they were not terrible.

What was great is that I had quite a lot of fun and got to spend time with my family and with friends.  So that is something well worth giving thanks for.  I am filled with the very real recognition of how blessed I am to have what I have and who I have in my life.

Now on to the pictures that I am tardy once again in getting posted.  The pink shorts are not present in the pictures.  I would like to say I just really chose not to wear them but in actuality I didn't see them anywhere and really didn't want to look for them.  So I guess I made the choice to not look.  I think I will be going with the black shorts for the next while but continuing with my grey shirt that I just can't seem to get that stain out of (but since I only wear it for these pictures it really doesn't get washed very often).  And as a bonus in this picture you can see my new haircut which is not that different from the old except for a few inches shorter and with slightly different bangs.  But I like it! As always click the picture to see a full sized version of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment