Saturday, October 15, 2011

Off to the Pink Pilates Party

So the Lead Pilates studio are putting on a Pink Pilates Party today to raise money for cancer research.  So I am off to go do a number of classes and also to "pink" the instructors.  I am looking forward to making some of them do some of the things that are the worst to do!  I am trying to customize it so that they are things that I feel they particularly make hard in their classes LOL.  Plus I am making one of them do something that I haven't seen before (the full repertoire on the equipment).  I think this is going to be pretty fun to watch. I am definitely looking forward to it!

I am also very much looking forward to getting to do a couple of equipment sessions.  I really do miss doing equipment sessions.  So I am going to eat my lunch here pretty soon, and then I am going to head off and see if I can get some of them "pink", I am sure I will be after my classes I am participating in!

No comments:

Post a Comment