Thursday, November 10, 2011

November pics

Well here are the comparative pictures for November - better late than never I guess! As always click the pic to see a full size view of the picture.

I got such a boost today, I admit I am a total compliment hound and love getting them.  Well today at pilates class one of the women I take class with told me that my legs have gotten a lot trimmer since the summer.  That really made my day.  I admit I had been thinking lately that I was pretty happy with how my legs have been shaping up, during some of the things in my fitness classes I think they look pretty good!

But it wasn't all happy news today, I forgot that I had an appointment today and so I had to miss my piloxing class today - boooooooooooooooo to that I say.  Especially since this morning I woke up with the piloxing song running through my brain and it wouldn't let me go back to sleep even though I really wanted to.  It was a sad day for that!  But thankfully I get to make it up on Saturday (since this Saturday I don't have a class to run).

No comments:

Post a Comment