Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wow sometimes I just need a comfort bubble

Ever since I was young one of my things for comfort has been to hide out near a heat register while the furnace was running.  The best is when I have a sheet positioned just right to make a little hot air bubble with me in the middle of it.  I need a nice little hot air bubble right now.  I am freezing cold and having a really rather not great day.

But thankfully despite my PMS making my brain jump to the worst possible outcomes and then blowing them up massively out of proportion to their true importance I think I am am perhaps through the very worst of it.  I thought for a while today that I was going to lose all of the data and information I had entered into the WW system and was having a very difficult time getting in touch with anyone.  But thankfully all was figured out and nothing was lost.  Whew because I wasn't looking forward to how that would change how I am doing things (as I would have had to enact a boycott ;-).

No comments:

Post a Comment