Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Couch to 5 K

Well I am progressing well in the couch to 5K.  I am on week 3 and so far have managed to progress along with the increased amount of running time.  Although I admit that this week with the 3 minute long stretches it is pushing me a bit I have had to take the run speed down a little bit from where I was managing to be on the first two weeks.  But I will try to push myself a little bit on Friday as the last day of this week and see if I can move that speed up a little bit at least.

So after my run days I have been religiously rolling out my legs afterwards and I really am surprised at how little it is hurting these days.  Not sure why - maybe because they have slightly softer rollers there than at the pilates studio.  But I have even been able to manage to have both legs stacked when rolling out the IT bands - never been able to do that before.

Well anyhow, night time for me now - want to make sure I am well rested these next two days so I can push it on Friday on the treadmill.

No comments:

Post a Comment