Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Changing my layout again!

I always seem to be making tweaks and adjustments to my blog here.  Just looking for the thing that works - although I suspect there is nothing that will work all the time, there will always be a new thing that I want to add to help me along or something I want to take out because it is no longer helping me along.

So today I am thinking that the short term goals on the side don't really add anything for me in their current state - but I do think I still want to have a short term goal along the side.  Just want it to be different than the things that are there now.

I also think I can dispense with the little table where I was reporting the number of minutes I was spending on my workouts - doesn't seem like that is the most important thing to me right now.  The big thing for me is whether I am getting something physically and mentally from the workouts.  So I can talk about that without some table listing minutes spent.

On the note of getting something from my workouts - I had a good one this morning on the wii fit - haven't done one of those routines in quite a long time now.  The big thing I noticed is that when I did the downward dog I was really surprised and impressed with how much difference I feel in my arms and how they feel when doing it. They are definitely getting stronger and I am very happy with that since I didn't really realize how much work they are probably getting from my pilates and other stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment