Friday, April 22, 2011

More than I thought

So today I was over making brunch at my sister's place.  And back before I got my wii fit (sometime around August) I had done a mii on the wii fit at her place.  So I thought hey I should check what my weight was then.  And low and behold it was 111.3 so two KG higher than what I was at the start of January when I started doing the Weight Watchers. So since August last year I have actually lost an additional 2K.  So that is kind of nice to know.

Today I got back into the my routine on the wii.  It is kind of funny how, after doing the pilates for quite a while now, the yoga on the wii fit seems really slow.  But it is really good since it is also good for a person to be able to hold a posture for a while as it works the body in a different way than the movement that goes on in Pilates.  But I was surprised that my pilates work hadn't improved some of those things a lot more - but like I said it is a different kind of work.  So I think I am going to set myself up a short routine and try to start doing it a little more often to get that kind of work into the mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment