Saturday, April 30, 2011

Essentrics, shoes and shoes

I went to an essentrics class today at Lead Pilates and it was just as great as the other classes I have taken.  I really, and truly love going to classes there!  But I found doing the class in bare feet this time was not great - my poor little feet got sweaty and started to slip a bit.  Which got me thinking that I sure do wish those shoes I had purchased (they are kind of like the "barefoot" vibram shoes but without the individual toes) had worked out for me.  But alas I had to return them.  At the time I had also tried on a whole pile of the Vibrams but none fit properly - they all put pressure on my one little toe in an unpleasant way.  Oh well.  I guess maybe I will just have to settle for some of the toe socks with the little grippers on the bottom.

But on the other front regarding shoes I did get a nice pair of sandals at this big shoe sale today.  They were marked down a long way and they were really comfy - it will be nice to have a slightly dressier sandal to wear this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment