Sunday, May 1, 2011

New Pics - May Comparison

Well time for another set of new pics.  I will put it in below.  I am getting to the stage that I am not seeing quite as much difference now (the front pictures especially haven't made much change) but each little change that I spot when I look at the comparisons continues to keep me motivated and moving!

I was out at a May Day rally today so didn't get much activity in just a short 15-20 minute walk.  But tomorrow I am scheduled into a 6am pilates class followed by an equipment private session.  I don't know what crazy part of me thought it would be a good idea to do a 6am class - but I guess I will see how it goes!

Click to see full size picture

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous work. Two things:
    1) the definition in your body is amazing, what a difference

    2) Love that your cat is in every picture!!

    ReplyDelete