Saturday, May 14, 2011

Grateful for my decisions

I want to give myself a thank you.  I am seeing so many things on the WW boards the last little while that make me grateful that I allowed myself to fully embrace this challenge.  Going ahead and starting Pilates when I was at 230 some pounds, never letting anything the scale does really phase me for long (and in fact the only time I ever really experienced any real discontent was on the excessively high loss day).  Not being scared to try different things and really embrace this new lifestyle.  Some of the decisions are founded on ideas shared with me by others on the WW boards - like the monthly pictures.  I can tell you that it makes me feel great when I look at that progress - that is a decision I know will keep my motivation going if it ever tries to slip on me.  Here's to many more decisions that help make me a healthier person!

No comments:

Post a Comment