Sunday, May 29, 2011

Wrist Weights

Well I put on my wrist weights for the my routine part of my workout this morning.  So for the 26 minutes of yoga and strength moves I had the wrist weights on.  Seems to me like it did some good for the workout.  I definitely felt like it did some good for my abdominal muscles.

I also included some wall push-ups (great for the triceps), and I also did three rollovers concentrating really hard on the rollback down.  I am doing really good on the first part of coming back down, really great articulation and control.  The last bit is still a bit bumpy - not quite as graceful or fluid as I would like it to be - but it will get there.  I plan to do a couple of them every day for the next little while.

Finally I also did a round of rhythm boxing and super hula hoop - got the blood going on those ones as per usual.  I especially love the hula hoop - it feels like my best bang for my buck - 4 minutes of good solid cardio - not to mention good for the waist!

Working out here at home I work out in my shorts.  And it is very interesting to see how the muscles in my thighs have developed.  When I am just standing you can't tell - there is still some padding over top of them.  But when I do some of the exercises I can see how the muscles are developing and I am liking what I am seeing.  In time some of the padding will go away and my hard work will be much more notable.  Am definitely going to be looking to see what kind of changes my legs will show in my pictures over the next few months!

No comments:

Post a Comment