Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Beginning of the month pictures

The last couple of months I keep expecting to see no real change in my picture.  But I can still see the changes happening.  They are more subtle now than they were in the first few months but they are still there - at least I see them, not sure that anyone else will.  So the big thing I saw this month is just a tiny peek through of light between my thighs just above my knees.  It might simply be the way I am standing but I know I have really been seeing the reformation of muscles in my thighs lately so I choose to believe it is the start of some serious leg transformation action!  And I am very happy to see the continued flattening of my abdomen.

Well here it is for your consideration.  Click the picture to see the full sized version of it.

2 comments:

  1. Crystal, you look so happy in your pics. You should be very proud of yourself. Great achievements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I am pretty proud of my efforts so far and really looking forward to the continuation of this journey!

    ReplyDelete