Sunday, June 12, 2011

Strange Stats

So I can't quite figure out what is going on - seems like there is a lot more traffic here on my blog lately.  So to anyone who might actually be reading this I say a big HELLO!  It is odd to think that perhaps there are a few people stopping by semi regular even.  But the odd thing is the number of stats that appear to be coming from all kinds of different places in the world - so tell me are there actual people out there looking at my blog in places like Singapore?  I would love to know, I would love to hear from you if there are (although I must admit I often think it must just be some kind of automated bot program that got here somehow LOL).

Well for anyone real looking at my blog - come back soon I am (thanks to a suggestion by a great lady on the WW boards) going to do a ONEderland picture when I hit it - I feel like I will try to do something different with it but I am not sure what yet.  Hopefully it will be next Saturday but it might be longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment