Saturday, June 18, 2011

No ONEderland for me this week

Not entirely surprising really.  I know if I am going to have a gain or a very small loss this is when it will happen
two weeks following a better type of gain.  Although it isn't a perfect pattern in my data it is one that I see looking like it is emerging (it wasn't there in the first few weeks, nor in the span when I was sick practically that whole month but the two months since then I have seen the pattern).  So I guess next time around I will be trying to see if I can avoid my small gain week to at least keep the same and maybe just have a tiny loss.  Oh well my planned out ONEderland picture will just have to wait a week I guess!

1 comment:

  1. I always find it interesting how our bodies devop this pattern.

    Good for you for being aware.

    And Onederland is definitely close! Congrats on your success so far.

    ReplyDelete