Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Heavy Feet of Summer

Oddly it seems like since we have had summer style weather my workouts have dwindled.  I think it comes down to bedtimes.  It seems to me it is at least minutely easier to get to bed at a reasonable hour in the winter when there is dark.  But right now with it being light until pretty late I am finding bed time a little harder even than normal.

So perhaps it is time to set myself a mini goal of getting to a regular 10:30 bedtime so I can get up at a decent time in the morning - giving me a chance to do a bit of a workout.  I am loving my pilates a lot lately so perhaps it would be smart for me to just do my short pilates video workout in the mornings.  I wanted to get some variety in but maybe sometimes it is just a good idea to stick with what you are loving for a little while - especially when it feels a bit more challenging to do it at all.  So lets see if I can get that video pilates session done each morning when I don't have an actual pilates class.

No comments:

Post a Comment