Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Jolk or Wog

So I don't know which one to go with Jog/Walk as Jolk or Wog.  I figure since I think I actually did more of the planned jog as jogging than walking that I will go with Jolk.

Now can you believe it - I am not at all sure I can, I chose to jog today.  I wanted to do something different than my standard routines, and jogging is something I haven't done in a very, very, very long time.  So I figured out a 1 km route (and I know people who run probably would laugh at that distance but hey it is a start!).  And I went out and did it.  I figure I jogged around 60 or 70 percent of the 1km and then did my planned walk home.  I actually think I am going to consider working on this once a week or so for the next little while to see if I can build up to jogging the full 1km.  I don't know how long it will take me to get to that stage but I suspect it will be a while.  But it is all good and I look forward to having a new challenge in front of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment