Saturday, June 25, 2011

ONEderland, ONEderland, ONEderful, ONEderful, ONEderland

Bet you couldn't possibly guess what happened at my weigh in today?  Well it started out like this, I was wandering lost in a dark and frightening evergreen glade (I know you might say do evergreens grow in glades? And your answer to that might be NO or it might be geez I have no idea the only Glades I can think of are in Florida and it doesn't seem like Evergreen territory).  Giant aside aside I was scared and alone and thinking will I ever find my way - when suddenly there it was - just a glimmer in the distance...

Okay so not really at all.  What it really went like is this.  I woke up and really wanted to drink my lemon water but waited until after I got on the scale.  I jumped on the computer for about 3 minutes, then I came out and fired up the Wii fit.  Stepped on and waited with baited breath for the little bar to stop going upward.  I breathed out a giant sigh of relief when I saw where it was and that it hadn't gone up again (because even though I work really hard on not letting the scale get to me - as you would know if you read many of my earlier posts - there are still those moments when you just can't help but almost hold your breath for them hoping for the scale to go down.  But I like to think that my reactions to whatever happens with the scale tend to be fairly thoughtful).  Giant aside aside again!  My little Wii fit rewarded me with a bunch of flowers for having reached my goal for the two weeks - but nevertheless continued to tell me I am obese (next target is getting that Wii BMI down to overweight - getting pretty close now).

So here are my ONEderland pictures.





And these jeans used to be tight on me!

1 comment: