Monday, June 13, 2011

Absolutely Absothighglutely

So after my pilates equipment class today I coined a new phrase absothighglutely.  It is like Absolutely, except that it is absolutely abs, thighs and glutes ;-).  The class today was incredible!  It worked my legs, butt and abs not to mention my arms in a really significant way.  All I can say is that anyone who has even the smallest inclination to give pilates a try - consider doing it at Lead Pilates (http://leadpilates.com/) and after you have gotten started with mat classes, get your behind onto the equipment.  The workout is just lovely and incredible in a way I can't express.  If I could only have one workout a week this is the one I would pick (at least for 80% of the weeks, the other 20% of the weeks I would do mat class).

No comments:

Post a Comment