Monday, December 13, 2010

Need something more

Looking back on the previous week it was a good week for workouts.  I pushed myself a bit and made sure I did a good workout every day.  But my eating was pretty spotty and yesterday and last night was a complete and utter disaster area.  I ate way too much and I ate late into the night as I stayed up reading late into the night.

What it convinced me of is that if I want to lose weight I need more than some vague plan that I kind of follow when I feel like it.  I have stuck to a plan in the past when I was away from home. The big challenge is to do it now that there is another person around who has such a strong influence on my eating patterns (especially since he does a lot of the cooking and food shopping).  So the question is how do I accomplish this.  I have been thinking of signing up for one of those weight loss programs - but honestly I have no idea which one would be the best idea.  I was in weight watchers before and I liked going to it and the system they had at the time.  I just couldn't afford the weekly meeting at the time.  Maybe I will look into it again and see what it costs.

So probably from all of the above you can tell my weigh in this week did not go terribly well.  I am back up 0.4 kg.  I know because I am very overweight I should be having no problem losing 2 pounds a week - but clearly I am still not as dedicated to the process as I need to be.  I will keep trying, and I will keep examining myself to see ways to improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment