Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wii Trainer Gripe

Okay, I selected the male trainer long ago and have become accustomed to the voice etc.  Yesterday I set up a new and pretty long and challenging workout in the My Routine (at least it is challenging for me right now!).  And the stupid trainer comes up as the female trainer.  "I hope you don't mind but I am standing in for your normal trainer" - YEAH like the binary code that makes up the male trainer needed a day off to relax.  GRRRRR.  I just find the female trainer's voice very irritating - and perhaps it is a self consciousness issue or something but I don't like the look of her either - is the midriff baring workout outfit really necessary????  I suppose the female trainer is probably targeted for the male audience and vise versa.

Oh well, gripe out of the way!

So the new workout is a big challenge for me right now - and mostly I like that although I do think I probably need to do a little bit of tweaking so the order works better.  Just a couple of the exercises seem like if they were switched around it would work better for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment