Friday, December 3, 2010

Off the Rails

After the disappointment of how things went last week I pretty much went off the rails this week and wasn't doing just about anything right. Although I guess yesterday I did have my 4 servings of vegetables and my 8 glasses of water.   And perhaps that is the start I needed to get back on track.

I hit my Wii again this morning and had a good fun workout with it.  And I want to mention that I found a discussion board somewhere where someone recommended putting the wii remote into her bra strap during the running - I tried it out and it really does work for keeping your pace even.  I was always holding it in my hand and struggling to keep my little mii from looking like a drunk staggering home.  The bra works so much better because I don't have the distraction of what is going wrong with my mii I can concentrate on just trying to improve my running in spot - which oddly is one of my favourite activities on the thing.

So I am hoping that today is a good back on the rails day.  I feel much better and feel much more like getting myself back on track than I did earlier in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment