Saturday, September 3, 2011

Back on here!

Well I have been severely slacking on keeping up this blog.  With blogging on the Lead Pilates site and the WW message boards I have been neglecting this.  But there is also another worse time waster that has raised it's head - an online game.  They really are such a big weakness of mine.  And I will just sit and play one for hours and hours.  Hours I could certainly be spending much more productively!  But I am in the process of weaning myself off the one I am currently playing.  I will play one more round of it with a couple folks I met while playing a different round.  Thankfully on this game the rounds are relatively quick at around a 2 to 3 week turn around time.  This is great compared to some other games I have played with much longer play times.

So I have been getting back into Pilates after having been out of town for most of a three weeks and missing it quite a bit.  This upcoming week I am trying out a bunch of different stuff at the studio -should be quite interesting to see how some of them go since I haven't done one of the classes before, and the others it has been a while.

Now just a small bit of good news - my wii fit has finally signalled to me that I am out of the obese category and into the overweight category.  But I have been wondering if my height is actually correct in there since I didn't have a measuring tape at the time I entered it.  So perhaps I was out of that category a while ago and just didn't realize it. Or maybe I am a long ways away from it if the height I entered was too tall LOL.  Regardless though I definitely feel like I haven't been obese for a while now!

Oh here are my last set of short term goals and how I did - so I can put up some new ones!

Fitness Goals
Goal Improve my Cardio Ability
Target Date August 11
Progress/ Comments I am going to work on getting to 6 minutes out of 20 on the treadmill at running speed (4.7) *** I did better than this doing closer to 9 minutes at 4.8 to 5 so I did pretty good I think!

Food/Eating Goals
Goal Try new things
Target Date August 11
Progress/ Comments Just going to try to get in some new things into the routine - try something I haven't tried before at least a couple times each week. ***Didn't do great on this, surprised at myself at how little I innovated!

No comments:

Post a Comment