Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Strange Days!

So the last couple days my brain is all over the place.  Whether it is comparing my day to being a pirate on talk like a pirate day, or today speculating on what draws people to the vampire concept.  But it is funny, this whole process of being on Weight Watchers and working on building up my fitness means that even when I am wondering about odd things like that the recurring part of the theme is always either food or fitness LOL.  Guess it just goes to show where my head is at - all over the place in one respect, but firmly anchored in another respect.  I like that little bit of paradox!

So I just heard from some people that they want to start a WW meeting at work.  That would be great since I am just about at that point where I was thinking of joining up for meetings so I could get a few of the goodies and the lifetime thing!  If it ends up going ahead I suspect it will mean some degree of change in my way of approaching this, and hopefully a good one.  Hopefully it will mean an opportunity for me to share this journey first hand with people and see them on theirs in person. Who knows maybe it will mean I will have a real chance to make a difference in the journey for someone else!

No comments:

Post a Comment