Saturday, September 17, 2011

Realization

I am just doing a little reflecting back on my post from yesterday and I see that whole line of thinking being so dominant in my mind yesterday was probably a protection mechanism.  I know this week I have been making pretty poor choices food wise and was expecting it to come back at me when it was time for the scale.  So I suspect all that extra thinking about not wanting to lose was an insulation method.  Protecting myself against what I expected was coming.

Now with that said, I do still want to slow my loss rate down in order to give my skin time to catch up. And I do still think I am going to slightly up my number of points I am using regularly in a week (probably with some protein shakes or something like that for after workouts).  But I am going to still aim for overall a continued loss pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment