Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Tardy Pictures and Piloxing

Well here is the latest picture.  I am finding it harder to post them now LOL - I actually find myself more critical now and not seeing as much month to month change as I used to see.  But no more excuses - here is the pic (please ignore the stains on the shirt - I just can't seem to get them out of the darn thing!). Click the picture to see a full sized version of it.

So enough about the picture.  Today I went to piloxing class (second time).  I love having the gloves - I thought it would make it harder but it doesn't really and definitely does add a bit of crispness to the moves for me.  I am sure looking forward to doing it weekly!  Yay to Lead Pilates for offering this and all their other fantastic classes! 

Okay adding this pic in here because I can't figure out how else to make it available for another purpose LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment