Friday, April 18, 2014

Followup, less happy

Super awesome freezing rain and sleety snowy yuck.  All that weather to ruin my plan for today which had actually been to get out there and get in another run, since yesterday's run was so great.  In lieu of that good healthy run I instead sat down here at my computer and immediately engaged in my best time wasting activity.  Thankfully, that stupid game keeps crashing so I suppose that is a good thing.  Although it doesn't seem to be spurring me on to other active endeavours.

But laundry will be on the agenda after I post.  Then I just need to think of something else to do that would be a good compliment for a day indoors.  Perhaps the music should turn on and I can have my little solo dance party.  What should be the musical theme for the day????

No comments:

Post a Comment