Monday, September 5, 2016

I NEED to Move it Move it

I have a serious issue. I am able to see it quite clearly right now, I need some kind of activity that will really spur me on. Get and keep me moving. Something that excites me, something I can really enjoy, enjoy in the way that it makes me want to make the effort to go out and do it.

The catch is that I am currently also putting myself on a rather tight budget  for now – so I know it won't be a return to the pilates studio. Although I do think that next year's flex spending will all go towards personal spending account so that if I want to get back to a bit of pilates studio stuff I can hopefully at least cover a few packs of classes with that PSA money.
In the meantime I really need to get myself going to the yoga classes. Either that or I need to start trying some of the other ones they offer at the PAC (since at least that isn't out of pocket money for me).

AND BOOM – Ask and you shall receive. I just checked the schedule and they have started the deep water aquacize class that I wanted to try out. I signed up for Wednesday (lunch time class so we will see how I like pool time in the middle of the day).

I also see that on Thursdays they have added a 7am yoga class. That sounds very appealing to me. It might be a bit of a challenge to get there on time for it. But I think I will have to give it a try. I really do enjoy starting my day with something – I find it so much easier to stick with than something that is later in the day. Although I do think the noon classes should be okay once I get into the swing of them.

The other class I might have to try out once or twice is the Zumba class. I think it just seems like it would be a lot of fun.


So, see that wasn't that hard actually. Glad I started to write this or else I might not have gone to look at the fitness centre calendar and then I wouldn't have noticed what was coming up and the opportunities I would have to try some new things I have been considering!

LOL I was going to put in a link for the video for "I like to move it move it" but I have opted for the one from Madagascar instead. Whichever one it is - I need something that helps me to remember that I do LIKE to move it move it.

No comments:

Post a Comment