Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Excellence and Not so much

Well I had this fantastic day for steps on Sunday - hit a new record at over 20K steps. Thanks in large part to hunting Pokemon with my nephew. It was good but I was definitely foot sore by the end of it.

Then we roll on to Monday (my lowest step count since I started back to tracking these things) followed by Tuesday which wasn't much better. I really need to make sure I get more sleep - that was the big problem those two days. Pair that with working at home and you have a recipe for SEDENTARY. And for me it is also a recipe for unhealthy food choices. Still working through the tired and the food choices. In the end I just need to pay the price for it - the price being that for the rest of the week I have a lot less flexibility for how many points I can eat in a day. So really, not that bad.

And now I am going to get myself ready for bed so I can try and catch up and get back into the routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment