Thursday, August 11, 2016

New Hair!

So maybe this is normally about fitness things, and food/health things, but part of that is about feeling good. And I have to say my new "do" was making me feel good last night when I got it. Here is the picture from last night - I kind think I look almost elvish in it, and I love that about the way the picture turned out.


On the topic of fitness and eating etc. I am very happy with things so far. I have been making great choices. Healthy home made foods most of the times. Small portions when one of those two things isn't the case (not healthy or not home made). It feels pretty good, and surprisingly effortless. I am pretty sure the harder bit will be tomorrow when celebrating with family and the potential for cake - it will be point heavy so I will need to work around the knowledge of it and try to keep it in moderation (I do love cake so the moderation might be a challenge especially if it is my sister's home made chocolate cake)

I am also happy to report my step count has been consistently above 10K. My morning dancing has been going well (only missed it on Wednesday when I had to leave extra extra early to get to an appointment).

Now I better go to bed since I need to be up so I can find and pack up stuff for yoga tomorrow. Which I better go book right now before I forget :)

No comments:

Post a Comment