Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Yoga!

Yoga at lunch time today was great. Although my feet felt like they were getting the workout of a lifetime. I don't know if it is the extra weight I am carrying these days or if something fundamental has changed in the musculature of my feet but they get sore and tired and almost crampy whenever I do a significant amount of exercise that requires them to be working.

Outside of that, the workout was a great one. I know it is probably completely mental but I can already feel my body working its way back to easier movement. It was easier today than it was Friday and I hope for that trend to continue (although as it gets easier I will try to push myself so that it doesn't truly become easier).

I found it so good in fact that I am planning to add in the lunch time yoga class on Monday into my routine as well. Here's hoping it is a great one (it is a different yoga class but I really like the sound of it - Dragon Flow - apparently it is lots of big movements followed by lots of deep stretching poses).

Food wise today has been great so far. Although the experimental concoction I have cooking right now might change my mind about that :)


No comments:

Post a Comment