Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Challenging Second Day

The big challenge yesterday was the massive headache I had for most of the day that got really bad in the early evening. Likely a result of the terrible sleep I had the night before. But despite that I did still manage to start my day with my morning dance party (did so again this morning).

The big problem was that when I feel that way I often crave foods I know aren't healthy. And I didn't really have anything in the house to satisfy that in a reasonable way (at least nothing that was more work than my headache was going to allow). So I did end up tacking on the giant 6 points half a twix bar costs. But I did try to take my time with it at least.


Today is yoga at lunch time so I better get going so I can get showered and get my stuff all packed for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment