Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Valley Girl - Running in Circles (not really running though)

I don't mind admitting that I am still struggling. This is definitely a valley when it comes to making healthy choices. The reasons are that nasty cyclical thing --> bad sleep --> no energy to move and exercise --> bad sleep --> no exercise --> you get the picture. Plus, tired makes it soooo very easy to cut corners on food choices. Ordering food in (and not even remotely healthy food) becomes more common than I would like.

I have been hitting bed early pretty regularly. So, I don't think that is what I need to fix. That leaves me thinking that I really need to get moving more. If I get and keep moving my hope is that the better quality sleep will come.

The Plan! It is simple and it is easy. Tomorrow morning I am going to do my morning dance party and my 8 minutes in the morning workout. Even when I am tired I can manage this, so manage it I will. I will follow that with a healthy breakfast. A walk to the grocery store at lunch so I can have a nice green smoothie lunch will help to raise my step count and make healthy food choices easier.


The next part of the plan??? I keep thinking that better start with cleaning out my fridge and freezer so I can do some good healthy meal prep. It is always a help to have something healthy in the freezer you can just heat up for supper when you are tired after work. But I think the fridge clean out will wait for the weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment