Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Another Run

Today my week 4 C25K run was even better than yesterday.  It went well, I went a little faster and I felt good through it.  I did my run at lunch time today again and that was good.  I am liking the lunch time run for the time being although I am looking forward to trying to get to the stage of going in the morning before work.  To that end I am going to start working on getting to bed a little earlier and waking up a little earlier.

And I would say it was a good day of keeping my promises to myself in getting myself going to do my run when a little part of me was trying to skip out on it because it was so nastily cold outside.  Tomorrow will be my day off for the running but I am going to do the physio exercises I have been supposed to be doing for a while now.  I am going to decide on a schedule for that as well - right now I am thinking that if I could do it 3 times a week that would be a good start.  And that the "setting" my core I should do at least twice a day every day.  So maybe that is where I will start tomorrow morning.  With setting my core a couple times first thing in the morning.

On the topic from yesterday I do feel like my pocket full of sunshine was there for me today - I kept it kind of in mind most of the day and it was a good day overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment