Friday, January 18, 2013

Big Fat Liar

Just lies, to myself.  I tell myself that I am going to work on some challenge or another and then I don't even really make an effort.  So, what is my lie right now, mostly the tv and computer game one.  I haven't really cut down very much at all.  I took a couple days away from the game but then was right back to it.  The sad part isn't really so much that I am doing the watching/playing, it is that I am NOT doing what I had hoped to use that time for.

So again here is the re commitment that I will work on this.  And the challenge is that tonight is the night I had planned for my game playing night, but I used up that game playing time yesterday and the day before so none for me tonight.

And of course there is the catch that the lies to myself in this area and in eating commitments means I am much more likely to end up honestly being back to the first two words in the post title.

No comments:

Post a Comment