Friday, November 26, 2010

Bad Crystal

Well I guess not really so terribly bad, but still I would sure like to see myself be doing better than I am right now.  So this morning I had to change my routine a little bit to give the spousal unit a ride to work.  So what did I do, instead of taking an orange or apple to eat on the way (prior to my morning workout and body test on the wii) I stopped at good old Timmies for a breakfast sandwich.  I suspect it's clunky presence in my gut is the reason my weight went up today - otherwise I suspect it would have just sat at the same amount as yesterday.

So I guess it is time for me to stop deceiving myself that all I need to do is stop eating late night snacks and somehow magically my little short workouts each day will transform me to the slim and in shape girl I once was.  But I also know that here at home I am not terribly likely to get into a perfect eating routine, the influence of the other household member is a bit too strong for me to overcome.  So I will start with a couple small things.

1.  Eight glasses of water a day (I will add something to the side bar on this blog once I figure out a good way to note it).
2. 4 servings of vegetables a day and ditto on the tracking on the blog.

Also just thought I would mention this article http://stillettochick.typepad.com/blog/2010/11/making-peace-with-your-body.html.  I appreciate the sentiment of it, I am not sure if I will be kissing or writing a letter anytime soon but I do believe that we need to make peace to move forward.  I find it easiest to make peace with my body when I am doing some of the yoga on my Wii.  I am very happy that my body has maintained a lot of flexibility despite the other challenges I have with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment