Monday, November 22, 2010

Batteries!!! :(

Well batteries were a little bit of a bane of my existence this weekend.  The batteries in my Wii remote were done for and I had no replacements.  And despite my best efforts I could not find any place in the city that has a solar battery recharger - I found some on line that have a nice flexible solar panel that you plug your batteries into and they get recharged.  Instead I ended up having to get a standard battery recharger.

Saturday morning I had to work so I didn't work out in the morning and then the battery issue kept me off my Wii for both Saturday and Sunday.  But this morning I got in a nice workout and I am happy to say I am down in the Kg department once again.  Just need to keep up this pace and I will be slim and slender in about another 3 years :).  But seriously it is good to feel engaged in something like this, where I feel bad about missing days because I like what I am doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment