Tuesday, November 23, 2010

In the name of science? right

I would like to tell myself that my late night snack last night (half of a big chocolate muffin) was really a test of my belief that late night snacking is the worst culprit in my quest to lose some weight.  Yeah right, it was all about science and testing my theory.  It couldn't have anything to do with my entire lack of willpower and a completely unexamined need to eat that muffin that was sitting there.  The worst part is that I had stayed up later than I should have, I was tired and I wasn't hungry at all but I still insisted on eating that muffin.  And to add to the bad, I also didn't really reflect - to try to see what was driving the urge to eat that.  I just told myself I would see how it affected me.

Grrrrrr! But the good thing is that I can't get away with using that same excuse again.  Hopefully not after writing this down.  Well - I am going to work really hard on keeping those night time snacks off the plate as it were.

No comments:

Post a Comment