Monday, November 29, 2010

New Weigh In Plan

Well I see that the daily weigh in with it's little ups and downs is a bit too much of a roller coaster for me.  I like that I have never been obsessed with weighing myself and knowing if I gained a half a pound or lost a half a pound.  And I saw that changing with the daily weigh ins.  And I definitely know I was frustrated the other day - and I let that make me decide on a "who cares" kind of a weekend - at least as far as eating was concerned (think I only had 4 servings of vegetables all weekend long and I don't want to talk about the junk food I consumed and the late night eating I did).  The one thing I will miss about doing the daily weigh in is the age test. I kind of enjoyed doing those each day.

So I now plan to weigh myself once a week and I think I will do it every Monday morning.  So that is today and unfortunately I am back up half of what I was down since I started this 109.1.  Needless to say I am disappointed with my results but am going to work on improving.

Yesterday was interesting though.  I got a chance to try out the XBox Kinect yesterday and it was a lot of fun and a pretty good workout (my quads got more of a workout from it than they really have from most of the Wii stuff).  But overall I would say that both are really good and it is nice that I might have the chance to go over and use the Kinect on occasion to change up the routine but that overall I am just as happy to have my regular workout be on the Wii which I consider just as much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment