Friday, November 19, 2010

Changing the type of digital dummy I am

Last night I watched a documentary on Doc Zone http://www.cbc.ca/documentaries/doczone/ on whether we are becoming digital dummies.  Some of what they said certainly rang home - especially when I think of my phases where I was completely hooked on an internet game.  But I am glad to say I am not currently playing any internet games that have me sitting at my computer for hours and hours at a time!  What I am hooked on is my Wii but in a good way.  Still going strong with a half hour workout each day.  And planning to get myself another fitness game so I can add some variety to the mix in case I start getting tired of this one.

Today I finally managed to hit one of my goals.  I hit it early but I think my pace is good and safe I haven't been going crazy with dieting or anything like that, just avoiding the late night eating.  So I am pretty happy with my progress although tonight (Friday) is always one of the harder days for me to avoid my bad habits so we will see how I do tomorrow.

And colour me confused.  The other day when I was posting I could swear I remembered the weights on my chart just fine so when I wrote about it I was sure I knew what they were.  But alas perhaps I am becoming a digital dummy and maybe my reliance on technology is shrinking my brain and killing my memory!  On the 17th I was actually 109.2 so down 1.2 Kg not 108.4.  But nevertheless today I am at 108.3 and I reached my goal as I mentioned before.  So the new goal is 1.2 Kg in 2 weeks - wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment