Saturday, November 27, 2010

Frustrating week

Okay so I know I did bad the one night and ate really bad for me snacks etc but since then I have been doing decently on the food front (admittedly I did eat 6 pecan halves last night).  But for the last several days my weight has been going up steadily and I just can't figure it out.  I have been doing my workouts and I have been eating relatively good choices.

Yesterday I did pretty much miss lunch though. So I guess it isn't just about what I am eating for me it is clearly also very much about when I am eating.  And it isn't just about the late night snacks being a problem.  So I am going to try going back to trying to get into the routine of eating a bunch of smaller meals several times a day and see if that gets me anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment