Monday, July 18, 2011

Feelin' Hot

It is very, very hot here today - but the feeling hot I am talking about is not related to the weather.  This weekend I had company here and then we all went to a wedding on Saturday.  Friday night I went with my friend and her girls over to the Value Village to do a spot of shopping (I had nothing really to wear for the wedding).  I tried on dresses from the 13/14 section and pretty much all of the ones I picked out fit no problem. So woohoo number one went by and I was very happy with that.  Plus I really liked two of them - so I got the one I liked most out of the two.  And I have to say it looked darned good on me.  I would venture to say that I looked pretty darned hot!  With my hair done and a little bit of make up on I really felt like I looked so fantastic.  I haven't looked in a mirror and seen my face look this good in a really long time.  The dress was flattering and everything but the real bonus was that I finally feel like my "skinny" face is finally coming back!

No comments:

Post a Comment