Saturday, July 30, 2011

Short Term Goal Results

Well here were the short term goals I posted - lets see how I have done on them:


Fitness Goals
GoalWork on my pilates rollover I will get it down this month!
Target DateJuly 30th
Progress/ CommentsWith not being able to get to pilates class as much for the next little while I chose this goal to give me a reason to do some home pilates!

Food/Eating Goals


GoalVeggies - at least 3 servings per day and try to have more veggies than fruit
Target DateJuly 30
Progress/ Comments

Well I would say that overall I feel like I did well on these short term goals.  While I was away I did just a few pilates things several days and I was always getting my rollover over and really working on the down section of the rollover as Jana at Lead Pilates has said how important that portion of the rollover is for building ab strength.  I think the big thing for me was using my arms - definitely noticed how important that was.

Veggies I have done pretty good as well.  There were a couple days over the month where I had almost all fruit and limited or no veggies but those days were rare in the mix.  And there were quite a few days where I ate lots and lots of veggies and relatively little fruit.  But overall it was balanced pretty well between the two.

I guess that means it is getting time to set some new short term goals.  Will probably post them later as I don't know exactly what I want for goals just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment