Sunday, July 31, 2011

New Pics - August Edition

I am headed out of town tomorrow so I am jumping the gun just by a day (well technically by about 10 minutes).  Here are the new pics, ignore the blotches on my shirt I have no idea what I got all over it grrrr. Definitely not seeing the big changes anymore.  I expect to stay around this same look for a while here especially since my amount of activity has declined the last little while.  I know I am still losing weight but the body changes will need more activity if I want them to keep pace.  So onto the treadmill while I am away for the next little while - hopefully it helps to keep things going in the change department. (Click to see a larger version).

2 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS!!! Thanks so much for posting. Just checked the WW message boards for the first time in a couple years - need to get back at it. Yours was the first post i saw and had to click. Awesome results! And I love that each months your cats are in the background there supporting you lol. keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! Those cats need to be bribed with catnip most months - and sometimes a couple times because I am picky about the pictures usually ;-)

    ReplyDelete