Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Mexico!!!

Thought I would share a few pictures from my Mexico trip.  In true narcissistic fashion I will only post pictures of  me LOL.  Well and maybe the ones of the lemur things.

Oh first before going to me I will start with my deeply unfortunate dessert plate from New Year's Eve.  I was a terrible waster though since most of this did not get eaten as it was just way too sweet for me (but it was still way more dessert than I needed and that is for sure!)


The desserts were often very fancy looking, and looked like they would be just amazing but most of them were just simply way to sweet for me.  That is until I unfortunately found the kind of flan/custard style pie one that was really just perfect.  So there was a bit too much of that for me through the rest of the week.

These pictures are from our first night when we went over to the "sister" resort to have one of our a'la carte meals (which was delicious by the way).  The fountain is in front of the sister resort (a couple blocks down from ours), the "patio" is from our room.  The toes are that evening and are my ocean inspired toenail polish that I just love!  The beach at night obviously, and the big Christmas tree in front of our hotel.






Then here are the little critters that were out playing and searching for food (I think they are related to anteaters) right outside our room's "balcony" doors).


And here is my rather unfortunate 90s dress that I discovered I was able to "fit" again. Of course back when I wore this dress originally it wasn't quite so "form fitting" as it is now and I am pretty sure it looked way better than it does here.

And last but most certainly not least, these are my two favourite pictures from the trip. These are actually in another resort. Originally I had planned to book at this resort but I waited a couple days too long and it was sold out.  It was just a couple doors down from our resort so we took a stroll through it to see what it looked like and felt deep and abiding regret that I waited to long. That resort was absolutely beautiful looking (not that ours was terrible but this one was so wonderful looking).  If I ever go back this will be the only place I will go and that is for sure!



As normal you can click on any of the images if you want to see a bigger version of the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment