Monday, January 9, 2012

The past year

So one of my WW friends requested that I post a compare pic that shows just my start and my end of year (December) picture.  So here it is.  I also think this gives me a good idea for this coming year as I might just do a comparison pic from last year to this year each month (i.e. Jan of last year to Jan of this year).  And maybe a few focused on certain areas (like those arms that need so much toning and legs that can still definitely use more toning and belly - not sure I will be ready to share those ones just yet though!).

Click the image to see it full size.

I know I haven't posted especially regularly on here and have been spending more of my time posting to my WW blog (you can see that at http://community.weightwatchers.ca/Blogs/UserBlog.aspx?blogid=1005786 if you are interested).  

You know as I looked at this post I know I have a lot of work to do on my arms yet but boy I am sure glad I can see a difference in them.  Now it is just to tone them and get them looking nice and fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment