Saturday, January 28, 2012

Sad that my pattern seems to be breaking down

While I try not to give the old scale too much consideration it was nice to have a recognizable pattern that it worked in with my one predictable gain week out of each 4 (or reasonably predictable anyway). Sadly that pattern seems to have broken on me now.  Since I had a stay the same last week and this week that I would have expected a gain or at best a stay the same I had a loss.  Not at all sure how this will all shake out in the end - whether it is a new pattern developing or if I can just count on things being unpredictable now at these later stages of the weight loss part of things.

But the great thing is that I have myself a couple new things to work on that have nothing to do with the scale.  I would like to track those measurements you see on the left hand side over this coming year (once a month is the plan). Plus I am going to do some pictorial documentation of it as well.  I know what I am going to do for my arms and I got a new outfit for pictures for this year - definitely a bit more exposed so that the changes are more visible (or that is the hope and rationale). And I have a thing that I think might be kind of fun with a really old pair of jeans of mine.  I will write more about that in a post dedicated to it specifically.

So all in all I guess when I think about it the scale is still the least exciting of my goals and certainly the least fun! The only reason I am kind of hoping to see it rolling along now is the hope of not having to pay for meetings in the not too distant future!

No comments:

Post a Comment