Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Exciting Plan for tomorrow

Going to shoot for 16 minutes on the Jacob's ladder tomorrow.  Looking for 8 minutes of intervals.  Then hoping to get back on it again later in the day and make another 10 minutes (probably only 5 intervals).

Ha, maybe you thought the plans were going to be for something amazing and exciting like a trip to an exotic locale or a amazing adventure. Well I guess that ladder pushing myself a little farther will be the adventure!  And of course I do find pushing myself to try a little harder each time is pretty exciting!

The plan is also to do my test to see where I am at on my push ups and plank as well.  Will update all of the details in my goal progress tool once I finish all of my wonderful work tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment