Saturday, February 4, 2012

Saturdays

I find it a bit strange but at the same time not all that strange that Saturdays are one of my hardest to motivate myself days. This is primarily in terms of activity. I actually am going to blame this being meeting day for me.  It means that I get up and can't work out first thing in the morning as I need to toddle off to my meeting.  Then after my meetings I usually end up picking up a few groceries and then home and onto here - the computer brain sucker LOL. And that just doesn't get me started well.

So on other days I often at least feel like I have the option of doing a Wii workout in the morning as I get myself started up for the day.  Or I am scheduled to head off to the pilates studio for a class.  I just find the morning workout the easiest to motivate myself for. But I am doing to do mine today once the living room is free. I could go over to the gym at work and hit the jacob's ladder today but I think I need to roll out of the leg muscles so I will do that for a bit and just hit the Wii later today.

I keep thinking I should get back into my workouts each morning and I still think I should but haven't quite gotten myself to do it yet. I do think watching for my progress on those goals on the side might just be the stimulus I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment