Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Pics

Okay so technically I am now taking my pics at the end of the month instead of the start of the month. But hey, I don't think that makes a huge amount of difference. I have the new clothes for the pics - shows off a bit more belly than I normally feel comfortable with for sure!  Okay who am I kidding it shows most of my belly (well not really the worst part of it though) and that is something I don't do in public which begs the question of why I am willing to post it here LOL.  But I want to watch the more minute changes happen. I want to watch the little muffin topping start to erode away. I want to see my stomach flatten out without it looking flatter than it really is because of a shirt disguising what is going on. And I am willing to share that here because not that many people look at the pics here.

First I will post the style of pic that I will continue to do. A compare of however many months side by side (months from 2012 with of course the start picture to keep things in perspective).  And then I am going to be having another one that will always just feature the start, the current month and the month previous and those I will split out into two separate pictures (front and side ones).

So here they are. Notice all the precursor text so the pictures push down the page a bit farther LOL.

Start and current only

7 comments:

  1. You look FAB!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda! I love that you put in a comment on here - like I said on your page I feel like these are just some kind of semi precious gem for me to relish LOL.

      Delete
  2. I have come across your comments on WW online and when I found the link to your blog I was ecstatic. Whenever I question WW and wonder if it is something I can achieve, YOU are the person who sticks out in my head and YOU are the person who makes me feel like I can actually achieve my goal (in a non-creepy way, LOL!)

    Your month-by-month pictures illustrate all your hardwork and as a newbie it's amazing to see how far you have come.

    Congratulations, you look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh thank you so much. This makes me feel so amazingly incredible. The way I see it is I have done this so far and with no plan to every change from this awesome lifestyle and in my books that means anyone with the desire can absolutely do this! It is definitely something you can achieve!

      Delete
    2. By the way are you on the online (are we friends on there, do I know you by a different username?) If so let me know who you are as I don't always know everyone's real name. If we aren't yet, please friend me on there!

      Delete
  3. The best part is the cat in every pic! Love it. Gripdoggy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the bribable cat nip addicted cats. Have to pay them off each month.

      Delete